We would love to help you to navigate your literacy journey. Please consider membership as a way of joining our community and supporting the work we do.
Membership fees take the form of an annual subscription that is due by 31 January each year.
A pro-rata membership is charged from March - December.
- Free workshops
- News about the literacy community in South Africa
- Discounted registration fees at the annual national conference
- Resources to help you in your literacy activities
- Support in setting up libraries, introducing reading clubs and improving literacy teaching
- Networking opportunities with a wide range of literacy professionals
- Access to the members' area on this website
Click here for a guide on the payment process for debit/credit cards, QR code and payments via the Post Office/Checkers/Shoprite.
Alternatively, you can do a bank EFT using the following banking details:
ACCOUNT NAME | Literacy Association of South Africa
BANK | Standard Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER | 071816100
BRANCH | Constantia
BRANCH CODE | 025309
ACCOUNT TYPE | Business Current
SWIFT CODE | SBZAZAJJ
IBAN NUMBER | 025309071816100
Beneficiary Reference | Your invoice number
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.